Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's A New Year!

The end of 2011 left my family with much sadness. We lost a very dear uncle, Billy, to cancer just after Thanksgiving and his sweet family has had such a struggle over his passing.Just before Christmas, my daughter and son-in-law lost one of their dogs (they had two 1 year old huskies - brothers from the same litter) due to a horrible accident.

                                          Rest in Peace, Harper - you were such a Good Boy!

In the middle of it all, Paco began to have spells - not sure if they are seizures or his body trying to pass out from lack of oxygen due to spurts of increased activity......they have been few and far between, thank goodness. I know with his condition he can't last forever but it's heartbreaking to see him have these spells. He is still Momma's Boy!
                                                                      Paco with a chewy

I've been stitching a new project - yay for me and coming right along with it!
                                                                 (Sideways view)

Hoping I can keep moving along with it and finish it up in the next couple of weeks - I'll post a new photo as I progress.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment